| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hernando, Ms in February is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 115.6mm (4.6in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Hernando, Ms February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hernando, Ms, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hernando, Ms:
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) NW
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) NW
- Covingtonw, Tn, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) N
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) N
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 184 kms (114.3 miles) W
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 109.8 kms (68.2 miles) W
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) S
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) S
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.8 miles) SW
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 138.6 kms (86.1 miles) NE
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) E
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) E
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) SE
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) SE